This year Diss Carnival is completely FREE to attend – no entry fee, no tickets and no queuing!
We also have a brand new-look brochure for the event, which will be released from 20th May 2017.
This gorgeous souvenir programme, crafted by the talented team at Splice Creative, features 34 pages of content, letting you know what is happening where, and what stalls you can visit on the day.
You can purchase one of these delightful programmes for just £1 from Carnival committee, the Town Council and in the Market Place on the 20th and 27th May. You will also be able to grab one on Carnival day.
Every programme counts as a ticket into our GRAND DRAW, featuring some truly awesome prizes donated by local individuals and businesses including:
- 2 tickets to see TAKE THAT at Carrow Road (compliments of Ticket Queen)
- Day pass for two at Bressingham Steam and Gardens
- One month’s membership at the Heywood Health & Fitness Centre
- A luxury Spa weekend at Brome Grange Hotel
- Cut & Blow Dry – Magenta Hair Studio
- 1 Hour Activity Session for 10 people with the Force Academy
- Gift Hamper from Diss Publishing Bookshop
- Luxury Hampers provided by Morrison’s and Aldi
- Vase from Diss Antiques
- 2 tickets to either Pop Up Bowie or Backlash Ballroom at Diss Corn Hall (see CH web for more details)
PLUS MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
There are a limited number of programmes, so grab them while they’re here. Stay tuned for their LAUNCH!